Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Spotlight Feature

Hello! The moment that you all have been waiting for is HERE! You must all know already...how difficult it is for us to pick Top 10 Favorites. If you saw my wrap-up post, you know what I mean.
We had a huge number of entries (305!!!), each one of them is stellar in its own right.

Without further ado, here are the Top 10 Favorites.

From the Top 10 Favorites, the Random. Org picked one lucky winner for this challenge. 
 Drum roll, please ...
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
  The  $25 Gift voucher goes to....

7. 77 Clare


Congratulations,  Clare! Please e-mail me to claim your prize before midnight, March 28 Eastern Time. If not, another Top 10 Favorite will be randomly picked! 

In no particular order, here are our Honorable Mentions.

295 Broni

Thank you for your wonderful support and participation. I am sure you'd agree that we have SO many talented card makers playing this challenge. I can absolutely say that this is one giant successful party here in this blog! I can't wait for the NEXT party! See you on April 1st

17 comments:

Jessica Frost-Ballas said...

Congrats to all the winners...there were some stunning cards in this challenge and I don't envy Virginia having to make all the hard decisions! I'm just glad we get to see all of them! ;)

~amy~ said...

Yay! Congrats ladies!!!

Lynn said...

Ahhh! Thanks so much Virginia for choosing my card! I"m honored. Such gorgeous entries as always!

Marianne said...

Congrats to all the winners! Stunning work all around!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Thanks so much, Virginia! Congrats to all the winners!

I Card Everyone said...

Thank you, Virginia... fancy that? I love when a mistake can be turned into a wonderful surprise! I think Donna was my good-luck charm honestly... congrats to all the winners!
=] Michele

Kristie Goulet said...

Yay! Congratulations ladies!!!

Ksenija Rizova said...

Thank you, Virginia! Congratulations to all Favorites and HMs!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Congrats to all the entries to Virginia's View, so popular!!!! Top 10 and HM's are lovely and amazing! Thanks for the SHOUT out for my card. I am uber thrilled!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Congrats to winners - so may beautiful cards!

Cindy C. said...

Wonderful picks!! Congrats to the all spotlighted!!

donna mikasa said...

Yay! Congrats to all your winners! I see some of my faves that were chosen, too.
So much talent out there...

Mandi said...

Wow thanks so much for choosing my card :)

LauraJane:) said...

SPECTACULAR spotlights!! and HMs...Great work ladies:))

Shelly said...

Gorgeous cards! Congrats to all!

Taunya Butler said...

So amazed at the gorgeousness of these cards - you chose some really amazingly done cards!! SO impressed with you and the stamping/crafting/cardmaking world!!! Keep up the generous way you encourage others to create!!!

Martha said...

So many lovely creations!
Congrats to all the winners.

Thanks, Virginia, for the Honorable Mention. I always enjoy playing along with your fun challenge.